Monday 16 January 2017

Funny Morning Sayings

Funny morning sayings
Most people need to fight with their will to get up in the morning. That’s why there are many funny sayings about mornings. We have gathered some great sayings about mornings for you, and if you know some more – share it with us!

Good Morning Messages FOr Friends

I don’t like the morning, because it starts when I’m still asleep.
The alarm is on in the morning not because the windshield is busted, but the windshield is busted because the alarm is on in the morning.
Insomnia is not a problem; a problem is when you don’t know why you get up in the morning.
Morning paradox – it takes forever to fall asleep and only a second to fall asleep in the morning.
Every morning is good; it’s not his fault that someone didn’t sleep well.
In the morning: I’m sorry, it was very dark, I didn’t notice.
Sleep faster, I need the pillow.
God created the sleep, and the devil created an alarm clock.
The one, who snores, is the first one to fall asleep.
The mind is a wonderful thing: it wakes up when you do and falls asleep when you reach the office.
If I offer her to sleep over, she might misunderstand. And she will be right.
Is this me, or today I will again go to sleep tomorrow.
I lack sleep: are the nights so short, or do I sleep so fast?
I think I’m allergic to morning

The most obvious thing people keep repeating: every night they go to sleep late and in the morning they feel like that was a bad idea.
Today I woke up and realized three horrible facts: Today is not Friday; Tomorrow is not Friday either; And even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.
The feeling dialogue I experience every morning. Me: I really can’t stay. Bed: but baby, it’s cold outside!
It’s easier to stay awake until 7 AM, than to wake-up at 7 AM!
If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where I can return Mondays.
Luckily, today has been cancelled. Go back to bed.
In order to sleep off you should be getting to bed not on the same day when you need to get up.
A person falls asleep the fastest when he turns off the alarm clock.
I woke up in the morning; lay in my bed waiting until my mom will prepare the breakfast. And suddenly I remember that I’m the mom.
Monday morning is the ugly sister of Friday evening.
It’s not “Tuesday”, it’s “ThreeDaysBeforeFriday”.
After “Monday” and “Tuesday” even the calendar says “WTF”.
I need to get up – my coffee needs me.
Those 7 extra minutes of sleep in the morning do really matter.
Whenever someone asks me to get up earlier, I explain that doing it before 7 AM is officially illegal.

good morning wishes for him

good morning wishes for boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment